Let’s take a look back at some of the latest and greatest highlights from this past week:
- Stay on top of your digital marketing game by ensuring that your website is packed with high quality content.
- Movement can help improve circulation and keep you energized, but the best work-centered news is that it has also been proven to boost your productivity!
- Staying visible and having a strong online presence is more crucial than ever! With the ever-growing tide of online competitors, you have to always be on the lookout for something that will make you stand out from the crowd!
- If you have passion for what you do, pass it on!
- The changes that Google has made over the past few months have had a huge impact on how marketers plan their strategies. The modifications made to Google Authorship is one example of the big updates that have been rolling out.
- Always keep an eye on what others are up to. The number of small businesses going mobile in an attempt to boost their sales is rocketing!
- Statistics show that visuals are more effective in catching a user’s attention than status posts and even links. Creating your own infographics will not only lead to increased engagement, but can even boost your site’s and blog’s traffic.
- Ultimately, the goal of each landing page is to convert visitors into customers.
Time to look ahead! Let’s see what this week brings our way. We hope it’s a great one for you!