Black Friday, one of the busiest times of the year in the retail sector, is almost here. From big brands to small businesses, everyone’s taking advantage of excited customers and their holiday shopping agendas. Before the month comes to a close, here’s a recap of some of last week’s posts:
1. From emails to online purchases, customers are taking advantage of smartphone features and wifi capabilities. Stay visible by optimizing your website for mobile access.
2. Look beyond the number of followers you have. It’s not just who follows you but how high your engagement rate is.
3. And the most important element is listening to what they have to say.
4. When creating content, keep your customers in mind. Would they read it and find it useful? Would they share it with their friends?
5. Social media makes it easier for you to announce your business’ event and promote it even over a shorter period of time.
6. If you want your business to stay on top, SEO can help you get noticed.
7. Twitter is more than just a tool for announcing and sharing status posts. When harnessed correctly, it has great marketing potential.
That’s all for this week. See you next week, same time same place!