Another week has flown by. Here’s what we covered on my Facebook page in the past weeks:
1. The difference between your dreams and your goals is action.
2. Social media can help create brand awareness that may not be possible with traditional marketing.
3. Companies are learning to leverage the internet for their marketing and customer service needs. It only gets better every year.
4. Scott and Cheryl agree that risk is a part of every startup venture.
5. Content marketing isn’t just about giving your customers more information — it’s about giving them the right information.
6. Maintaining your status your status as an expert takes work. I like to stay up on trends, and I make it a regular practice to share these trends and outcomes with others.
7. Thanks to the speed and accessibility of the internet, digital marketing has become the middle ground for sellers and buyers.