With plenty of changes happening at Google, it’s been a busy week for everyone. Here’s a quick wrap-up of recent posts from my Facebook page:
1. Fear can be crippling. Put it in perspective — and don’t let it stop you from taking that first step.
2. McDonald’s is known for their engaging advertising content. They definitely know which strings to tug.
3. Excuses are only unnecessary delays. Elizabeth can totally relate.
4. Make your brand credible and reliable. This is how you foster loyalty.
5. Even UNICEF takes advantage of the speed and convenience — getting the word out with social media.
6. Stay in the loop — learn more about Google’s Hummingbird update. Everyone’s talking about it.
See you next time!