For the past few days, the World Cup has been making news everywhere. Did you tune in? Did you notice the amount of marketing traffic and activity both in social media and on TV? For now, here are a few highlights from last week’s posts:
1. Having a to-do list will make tasks more manageable for you and your team.
2. There are several reasons why people choose to follow brands online. Often, it’s for discounts or great content.
3. Visual presentations undeniably catch more attention in a matter of seconds — have you noticed the increasing popularity of video blogs and infographics?
4. Visitors will immediately get a sense of who you are and what you’re trying to sell.
5. Google Plus is now making it easier for you to track your progress.
6. Emilia said that this is “very true.”
7. Excuses will only delay your success.
I hope the second half of this year is off to a great start for you!