Marketing skills are not static — we have to be willing to keep learning as we go. Today’s techniques might not work tomorrow, so it’s important to stay updated on the latest insights. Here’s a roundup of my top Facebook posts from last week:
1. The internet has provided us with tools to save time and still spark more engagement. It’s a win for you AND your readers. 🙂
2. It’s not about being busy, it’s about how much you’ve accomplished.
3. With more users logging on to newer platforms, it’s important to concentrate on the ones that engage the audience you need.
4. Removing clutter can actually help clear your mind and boost productivity.
5. People want to hear about you and your services, but social media is more about engaging than selling.
6. Like they say, “If you want to get things done, you have to do them yourself.”
7. With so many new algorithm changes and social network updates, landing more traffic isn’t as easy as it may seem. A little help can go a long way.
That’s it for this roundup. Have a productive week, and check back soon for more updates.