Part of being a successful online marketer is staying up-to-date on the latest trends and strategies. Here’s a quick roundup of my top Facebook posts from last week:
1.”Recycling” your blog posts makes it easier for potential customers to find them.
2. Getting paid to what you love is a great blessing.
3. Now it’s way easier to find what you’re looking for. This new type of search will give you better results.
4. Boost your sales with online tools like ebooks and webinars.
5. Always pursue your passion, and be unstoppable. 🙂
6. Staying positive might not solve your problems instantly, but it can help clear your head to look for solutions.
7. The fast and fun way to reach your audience? Social media, of course.
8. Traditional advertising is on the decline, and going online is no longer optional.
That’s my roundup for this week. Check back soon for more updates. 🙂