So much for 2013! I’m sure everyone is excited to see what lies ahead in 2014. So while we’re still jotting down our New Year’s resolutions, here’s a roundup of my Facebook posts from last week:
1. Kirsten added, “What’s the ABSOLUTE #1 Business Rule? Exceptional customer service.”
2. There’s no end game if you never get started.
3. Analia and Julia both shared their biggest lessons this year.
5. Change is constant. Sometimes your brand needs a little tweak to broaden its reach and bring in more people.
6. Cal said he needs to poster this on his wall. 🙂
7. Did you use your social media networks to create a buzz for your brand this Christmas?
8. Ladie, Amy, Poetry and Denise definitely agree that repurposing ideas is great for your business.
9. Email marketing is not dead. It’s still a powerful way to connect with your customers.
10. Remember the old adage: ‘out of sight, out of mind’? That’s not what you want for your business. 🙂
Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful day. See you at the round-up next week. 🙂