What are you aiming to accomplish this year? Before we get into 2015, let’s see what the end of 2014 brought us:
1. One of the first goals of a startup should always be brand awareness. To establish yourself, you need a clear and definite understanding of your niche and target market.
2. One of the tricks to writing well is simply reading more.
3. The holiday season is especially responsive to email marketing. Here are some stats you can’t ignore:
4. LinkedIn is a powerful platform that lets you connect with other professionals. Make sure you use an appropriate headshot for your profile.
5. Colors offer so much more than just visual appeal. They are also strong tools that can be used to evoke appropriate emotions from your clients.
2015 hit the ground running! Stay tuned to see where the new year takes us.