What are your plans for your business this year? Let’s recap how we kicked off 2015:
1. Tumblr has been in the social media game for awhile, and larger companies have been taking advantage of its benefits. Get on board!
2. The fonts you use can play a large role in holding your customers’ attention:
3. Always focus on engaging your target market. Ask yourself, “Would I want to read this?”
4. Twitter is taking over! Add this powerful tool to your company’s arsenal.
5. On the road to success, stopping is never an option. Keep pursuing your goals!
6. New year, new strategies; however one thing remains the same: you should always have an eye on security.
7. Mobile devices were a main focus of email marketing in 2014, and 2015 doesn’t show the trend slowing:
8.Your content doesn’t have to be novel-length; stay on-topic and focus on concisely sharing your expertise!
9. The headline is where it all begins.
10. Pinterest isn’t just about pinning images to boards; it’s another platform for actualizing your business goals:
That’s it for now; see you next week!