We’re now halfway through February. How are you faring? If you’re taking our advice to heart, we bet 2015 is off to a great start for your! Let’s see what we’ve been up to this past week:
1. Facebook and YouTube are platforms that both promote video views and likes, but that doesn’t mean they should be examined side-by-side!
2. Change your way of thinking! Don’t just focus on yourself; make sure you’re placing a lot of weight on the public’s (and especially your audience’s) feelings!
3. Engage your customers if you want to keep them around!
4. Quizzes have been proven to be an effective marketing tactic. The best part? You can really get creative with them!
5. Keep an eye on your use of fonts; they convey more than you might know!
6. Make a difference; focus on what makes you unique and spread the word!
7. Pinterest is a highly powerful, effective tool. It’s proven its worth and is now a very trusted, respected platform. Use it to your advantage; tap into its credibility when reaching out to your audience.
8. Is the price right? Make sure you pay close attention to that question!
9. Take your stand; keep moving towards your goals!
10. Have you tried this email strategy? If not, you should!
That’s it for now! Stay tuned and drop by any time!