The Super Bowl’s over, and now it’s time for the Sochi Olympics. There are plenty of exciting events left and right, and marketers (as always) are making the most of the visibility this provides for their brands. Who wouldn’t, right? 🙂
Here are a few highlights from last week’s posts on Facebook:
1. MaryJane likes this simple, fun approach to advertising.
2. The last thing your audience needs is someone who’s too good to be true.
3. Customer loyalty and retention should be your top priority.
4. Content marketing helps boost your sales in more ways than one. Visibility is a crucial element of your campaign. Be seen.
5. Super Bowl ads, viewed and shared by millions, are great examples.
7. Getting your brand in front of the right people is a priority, but keeping them engaged is just as important. They need to know you’re there.
8. Understanding how people think will help you craft a can’t-miss campaign.
9. Most Pinterest users are women, and it has become one of the fastest-growing social media platforms.
Have fun watching the Winter Olympics. See you next week!