We’re officially down to the last month of 2014, but before we start reminiscing about the past year, here’s a recap of popular posts from my Facebook business page:
1. Google Plus isn’t being left behind. It’s still a powerful social media network, and it’s important to include it in your marketing.
2. Good customer experience includes responding quickly, whether it’s to positive or negative feedback.
3. From Vine to YouTube, different networks require different strategies. Mastering each can both boost your traffic and generate leads.
4. Images rule, even on Twitter.
5. Adding blog posts and newsletter subscription options to your site can help drive traffic and are easy to distribute in any network.
6. Avoid confusing your visitors; steer clear of multiple CTAs on your site.
7. Another popular Instagram hashtag: #nofilter.
Have a great week!