Christmas is right around the corner! Before we start focusing on next year’s trends, let’s recap our last pre-holiday week:
1. Images should be optimized for mobile and tablets and spread across various social media platforms.
2. Be creative with your posts. Keep it short and sweet!
3. The most crucial part to making your email marketing campaign successful is getting your message opened. Don’t make your subject line sound spammy or too general.
4. Twitter is all about fast activity. It’s obvious to your followers if you haven’t posted recently.
5. Ready to stand out? Take risks.
6. Which of these have you tried?
7. Instagram allows you to harness your creative photography skills. They’ve even upped their filter game!
That’s all for this week! Happy Holidays, all!