Is your town buzzing with Christmas shoppers looking for last-minute purchases? I can sense the frantic activity online and offline — fairy lights here, year-end sale there. I know you’re busy, too — so just in case you missed them, here are a few of my of my Facebook posts from last week:
1. Courage will separate you from your competitors.
2. HotSpot Promotion loved this inspiring thought on Monday.
3. Elizabeth liked this post about achieving your dreams.
4. If you can do this, you won’t need to sell so hard. 🙂
5. Here’s how you can better understand the connection between social media and SEO.
6. Ladie is proud of “the uniqueness of my ideas” while Onx offers “attention to detail.”
7. Take it as a challenge.
8. MaryJane gives a digital thumbs-up to the importance of quality content in marketing.
9. Mobile will matter more than ever in the upcoming year.
That’s it for this week’s roundup. Until next time — enjoy the holiday.