We’re finally down to the last month of 2014. It has been a pretty challenging but exciting year with all the industry changes and updates. Let’s check out this last week’s best and brightest:
1. Google’s fond of changing the SEO game from time to time. Be on the lookout for new updates.
2. It’s not easy compressing your thoughts into 140 characters, but URL shorteners can help you include important links.
3. Measure your Pinterest analytics like you do that other platforms. Your ultimate goal is to drive traffic to your site.
4. Facebook is still #1 when it comes to sharing, but other platforms are keeping up.
5. Take advantage of every space in your blog, but don’t fill it all up. Make sure all the important buttons are there.
6. From videos to emails, the current trend is all about mobile optimization.
7. Most clients rated fast response as one of the top indicators of good customer service.
8. Images work if they’re visually appealing or offer useful information. The best visuals have both.
That officially wraps up November. See you next week!