It’s officially August, and these warm days can make it hard to focus on work. Who wants to pore over metrics when there are butterflies and blossoms in the garden? 🙂 So here’s a quick roundup of last week’s social media posts. I hope it gives you a little inspiration:
1. If you haven’t started a blog yet, these numbers might make you re-think your strategy.
2. Living your dream is a wonderful privilege. Are you pursuing your passion?
3. Putting off tasks will only increase the clutter on your desk and make those tasks harder to prioritize.
4. Don’t underestimate the power of referrals and word-of-mouth.
5. Women love content that’s empowering, not patronizing.
6. Engaging with your audience is more important than just collecting followers.
7. Always leave yourself ample time to create quality content — good things take time, so there’s no need to rush.
8. You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars on the latest gadgets. Let experience teach you what your business really needs.
That’s all for this roundup. Check back soon for more updates, and have a productive week.