Do you know what I like best about welcoming another month? It gives you plenty of chances to plan contests or promotions for your business. With April now here, here’s a look-back at our previous week’s Facebook posts:
1. You will always benefit from giving your 100%.
2. Now, it’s easier to localize your search.
3. Every business has at least one unsatisfied customer. Instead of taking their negative feedback personally, respond professionally and try to address their concerns.
4. Constantly updating your profile and status will bring more people to your page simply because they know that you’re there and interacting.
5. No matter what you’re facing, there’s always a way.
6. No one wants to be a quitter, but there may be times when you have to decide if it’s worth it to hold on.
7. You can get more engagement by following this simple rule.
8. Visual content is becoming a must for digital marketing. Don’t be left behind.
9. An advertising fail you don’t want to happen at your business. 🙂
There goes another week – see you soon!