Time flies; it’s already the middle of April! Have you gotten into spring-cleaning mode yet? My entire weekend was devoted to it! Let’s recap some of the best and brightest from this last week:
- Trusting your own brand is the first step to becoming successful.
- Take a cue from your parents’ generation. When it comes to technology, they know how to unplug!
- If you want to be successful in marketing (and in life), do business that will benefit the community.
- The question on my mind is, “Do unicorns really exist?”
- What’s keeping the social media wheel turning? These people!
I hope these posts inspired, excited, or entertained you, or even taught you something new! For more news and updates, tune in next week!