It looks like spring is springing! Welcome to another recap. Thank you for your continued support! Let’s check out the posts you found most meaningful and inspiring this past week:
1. Childhood should be fun, carefree, and innocent… that’s the way I remember it!
2. There are many different sides to social media; the side that you want everyone to see, the side you don’t want everyone to see, and even the person you think you are:
3. In the not so distant future, there might be a new branch of psychology, and it will be called ‘Social-ology.’
4. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Quit while you’re ahead!
5. Learn the art of appreciation; you never know how much time you have left.
6. Do you remember the “good old days”?
7. Social media should be focused on your followers; treat them nicely, and they’re likely to stick with you.
8. Make sure you’re representing yourself accurately!
9. Keep the flame of creativity and innovation burning.
10. Don’t get bogged down!
There you have it folks, my top posts for this week! Talk to you again soon!