Is it just me, or is it hard to believe that April is halfway over? 2015 seems to be flying by! It’s no wonder with how busy the year has been so far. Let’s check out last week’s most popular posts!
- Make sure that when the opportunity presents itself you lend a helping hand, rather than reaching for a way to document what’s happening.
- You are your own worst critic; make sure you’re impressing yourself!
- Keep those social skills sharp outside of social media!
- I wonder what the future of customer development will look like.
- Steve Jobs was way ahead of his time. He was truly a great innovator.
That’s all, folks! Tune in again next week (same time, same place) for more posts, news, and updates!