It was a very productive March for me, and I hope everyone else feels the same way. Here are a few highlights from last week’s Facebook posts:
1. This is a good reminder when you have too much to do. Any workload looks easier when it’s broken down into “bites.” 🙂
2. Aim for originality, and make sure you’ve got valuable information to present to your audience.
3. LinkedIn seems to be adding useful new features every week. To get the most out of this platform, make a good first impression with your profile.
4. Julia said, “ It’s just like playing tennis. You only get better by playing with people who are better than you are!”
5. This is one good example of how creativity has no limits, especially when it comes to marketing.
6. Ask any successful entrepreneur — failure is not the end of the line, but part of the journey.
7. Don’t underestimate the power of clever words. Some slogans are simply unforgettable.
8. It’s easy to get carried away when you tweet. But remember these tips before sending out that next message.
That’s all for now. See you again soon!